2020 — 2021
The project, Beith, meditates on the idea of intima- cy and investigates the borders between personal boundaries and collective space. Beith offers an op- portunity to rethink and reformulate what the “social” means.
A REFLECTION ABOUT THE HABITAT
* What is a home? How does one define it? Where can it be installed? Is it movable?
* What are our basic needs and what can be reduced to the essential?
* What is the place of nature vs. the urban environ- ment?
A CONSTRUCTION OF A PORTABLE HOUSE
* Develop a transportable model that provides shelter and a place for humans to gather.
* Research the materials of composition: wood, stone, fabric, etc.